I’m writing this short blog post to share why I decided to adopt a Yorkshire terrier. I hope this helps you decide whether a Yorkie is your kinda dog.
Well here are the pros of having a Yorkie:
- SPACE: No need for big yard. My puppies run around the house and they take a nap after. So, apartment living works here
- BEHAVIOR: They LOVE to cuddle and mine do not bark much. They only bark when they’re playing together and it’s sooo cute when they do
- SIZE: They are small, you can carry them around (Arthur loves to be carried). Their small size means smaller ‘messes’ when they potty. Plus they wouldn’t need much food, or big house, big yard…
- HAIR COAT: I became allergic to cats after years of living with them, I did not want to fall in love with a dog that I might become allergic to. Yorkies don’t shed and they are hypoallergenic! More reasons to love them
- CUTENESS: and of course being cute is a plus
Here’s a video of my two pups.
[Note Arthur is a Yorkie mix]
So to sum up:
Yorkies are so cute they make great apartment dogs, very loving and cuddly, they are hypoallergenic and don’t shed.
Feel free to check out the Youtube channel I made for my puppies.
Would love it if you like and follow 🙂