We all love our dogs but what makes the Yorkshire Terriers so special? You might ask.
I asked that question to my favorite group of Yorkshire Terrier parents and got a lot of awesome answers!
Hope this helps those debating whether a Yorkie is the breed for them.
To sum it up:
They are ADORABLE!
- The long or short hair
- The beautiful expressive eyes
- The tiny bodies
- Full of character
- Small size
- Easier to walk
- Can take wherever you go
- Do not require a large backyard
The are hypoallergenic
- They don’t have fur, they have hair like us!
- Good for homes with allergic individuals
- I would suggest to meet and play with your pup before adopting to ensure you’re not allergic
- Very loving
- Love to cuddle
- Follow you everywhere (YES, even the bathroom)
- Most are non-aggressive
- Very expressive
- Don’t mind being dressed up and having their hair styled (start young)
NOTE: All dogs are different and these are generalizations made from asking Yorkie parents and from my own experience
Our latest Youtube Video HERE